21.1.11

A moment for myself

Chinese New Year is coming. Have spend a lot during these few days, I am going to be very broken for the month. But really have fun to spend time with friends. Satisfy myself with shopping,sing k and watching movies. Outing never stop and yes I am enjoyed every moment that I had with my friends.

But there are sometimes, I need some private moment for myself.

A moment to speak with my own self.

So here I am.

Thinking to change myself. To be more control when speaking, trying to be silent and listen when people is talking. And not much people can accept the way we joking. I understand but there were some time I just joke and think to have fun. But sometimes I knew it was hurt. How could I control myself for being not that hurtful? Try to keep silent was one of my tactic. However, there were also people said that was not me and scare there was something wrong with me. So I guess, why don’t I just keep to being myself? Talk whenever I want to talk and just speak my mind. Anyway, it was not a good way to be friend with people. People is so selfish that THEY JUST LIVE IN THEIR WORLD. I jealous the people who can really SPEAK and do WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO. In fact, I think they are cool, as I cannot be one of them.


有些情节

真的很贴近自己

感觉如果发生在自己身上那会怎样?

因为会思考

所以感动

有时候 就有那么一首歌 那么一部电影

能够让人感动

就是因为值得让人思考

因为贴近人的心灵

人前 总喜欢嘻嘻哈哈就过去

人后 有谁会懂 属于自己的过去

有时候不是找不到想倾诉的人

而是自己不愿意去打开心房

要保持神秘 却克制不住去透露

就是喜欢保留一些隐私

那不是现代人说“没有人了解我”的时候吗?

是的

并没有一个人能真正了解另一个人

因为我们都不肯赤裸裸地、毫无保留的把自己交给别人

去勇敢的信任一个人

没有任何完美的

可挑剔是人的毛病

若不能 就放任 吧

沒有留言: