5.1.11

回乡

So so so busy recently after came back from Port Dickson. Like many things haven’t done and time now is never enough for me. School going to reopen soon but I am not prepared for that yet as tomorrow will ‘balik kampung’—Kedah Junjong.

Having meeting for 3 days. And have to arrange to move the things to new condo as well. I was so surprise that my body can still hold on that strong when there are so much things that I have to do. But yes. Things never shot me down. I am always the one who like to do my best. And this is the best I could do for you all, COS family and also Junjong people. Hope there will be another success for the next three days at Kedah! Gar you people~!!! =)

DSC03102

36861_401964458173_667523173_4431954_4219969_n

Talking about my new place at KEN 3. It is very far away from bus station. Yet, I have no idea how can I stay there for a long time period. There were many things still need to be confirm and settle. Complicated. That’s all I wanted to say. 

事情往往就是这样子,你控制不到,却逼着要去计划。然后计划有变,你又要再去计划过,然后再等到事情解决。一定会解决的。只是都在等待着一个时间。挣扎。做不出任何的决定。似乎在等待时间、时机,帮你做一个决定。会过去的,我告诉自己。我只能尽量去把现在要解决的事情先解决。

Smile

沒有留言: