9.12.10

Christmas around the corner

Woots~!!!Have change my playlist to Christmas song. Just want to let people to feel the atmosphere of ‘Christmas is near by!’ My Christmas mood will be ON soon~immediately after my final =D

I know that I was crazy with blog recently. haha~I just cant control myself to write something on Windows Live Writer =P totally in love with blog now no matter you say me was a bit over or sometimes just bullshitting on my blog. Anyway, this is my blog and I have my own rights to write whatever here (this is the best thing to blog!). And I want to thank Lala~who is always the one keep track on my blog and post comment here =D thanks really~ I know there are some my other friends who will see this. But I’m sure not everyone has such patient to read through every single words in detail. (who cares again?)

I blog my life. That’s all I wanted to say. Not purposely for who, but particularly for myself. This is where the passion is lighted up. I just enjoy what I am doing now. I don’t mind to share this to my friends if I get to know this might motivates them, let them to think or get to me closer. All post have its own meaning and what make this post special because this is written by me with my sudden thought, the thought might not be come again.

Anyway, merry Christmas in advanced. Will get back to KL later and fight for my final on Monday and Wednesday. I think there wouldn’t be long updates for next few weeks. Take care =)

2 則留言:

lee yee 提到...

u kidding me??!! few weeks wo.. got so serious meh.. final only ma..

Chee Foon 提到...

merry merry christmas...
lonely lonely christmas...