21.11.10

jill's De PhoTographer

Love to take photo...
Love music....
Love everything related to art...
I think if I'm not taking Psychology..
I will be taking photography or music...
Though be realistic, it is a tough way and spend more than ever...
Still I will keep it as a hobby...

Perhaps there is something else other than odd and meaningless college's life...
Music is one of the component in my life...
As well as taking photograph...
How much I wanted that to have a bag of money to buy all the things that I want...
But coming back to reality...
It was nothing is really really important...
I just love it...
perhaps it just make my life more luxurious...

I ♥ DSLR



♥ music


♥ myself
oh this is the recent me who go out with my hometown friends
Had a very good time with my family and friends here for 5 days...
Got a chance to celebrate Susu's birthday as well as my be-earlier birthday...
It's just a simple dinner with mum's cook...
But it means more than ever....
A simple cake with a simple birthday song...it is more than special~
Greatest satisfaction and happiness and warm...
Thank you ♥

沒有留言: