25.11.10

Critical period

Again still rushing my assignment until half way...
would like to come up here and throw all my tiredness and madness
I just ''beh tahan'' to glance through the past reseaches and researches...
Why we cant just write...oh i forgot i dont have the authority..
perhaps I became a professional one day
and write my own theory
then no need tortured by all the brillian and hard-to-understand research and studies...

This week will be the critical period in part of my life
Kind of suffer between individual assignment and exam...
Really out of time to revise for exam
Perhaps I should finish my assignment first.
and sadly to say
I have to pass my birthday with my "lovely" mr. assignment and mr. socio
THANK YOU SO  MUCH~!! x.x
For giving me such a "good" birthday present...
I fed up...
U win...
but I will still try my best to fight till the last moment...

沒有留言: