9.10.10

It's highlighted

Seriously no time to blog...

Many things I need to work out and
finally and hopefully my busy life will come back to peace
after I stop this part time job...
Yet I will still doing some thing
and not to let myself hanging around earn nothing...

~~About study~~
I think I have missed out something....
Not doing any revision or reading on any subject materials...
Basically I dont know how I'm going to face the exam coming next 2 weeks =.='''
Assignment always work on the last second...
Also I dont know how I'm going to perform well in those subjects =(
But still I will try my best to get all things done before it comes to an desperately end...
Not being hopeless when there is still a chance =)

~~About work~~
Like what I said....
And what I have told my counsellor...
Interest will come first before everything to get through...
So I just do whatever I like to do....
Still now as a student I need to find a more suitable part time job....

~~About life~~
There is many things else I want to share with...
But mostly I have share a lot with my counselor already...
Having a very good conversation with my counselor today...
It's a simple counselling session for my assignment...
But I learned and discovered a lot about myself
throughout the one hour session =)
I like the firm confirmation from the counselor...
Stated that I have the potential to be a future counselor or even a psychologist....
Not only make me feel happy...
but also encourage me to stay strong with my choice...

Again I'm grateful with my life
that expose to so many different kind of people and experiences....
It makes me become wiser for sure...
And it taught me really know how to appreciate everything deep from my heart ♥

沒有留言: