16.10.10

Attitude

Hometown friends =)
Let's keep it short and simple....
Having 2 crazy days with my hometown friends coming from Ipoh...
It's like a trip and me and su just like tour guides...
Yeap having so much fun with them...
Yeap eat a lot of nice yet expensive food....
Yeap play a lot and spend a lot....
No matter how tired or crazy it was....
I'll still on for everything...
There still a long way to battle....
I need to gather the power before proceed on to the journey...
That's life....

I like a statement from my friend....
Leong fun~
He say that it's better to live for a 0.8 life...
"0.8 是一种生活态度,凡事不求完美,但求八分好:吃饭八分饱,让胃部吸收得更好;做事出十分力气,只抱八分成功期望;爱一个人,留两分自由呼吸的空间给对方;“0.8”的生活态度并不是不进取,而是给自己留一点点空间,让自己能坚持走得更远。"
0.8 It's an attitude...
An attitude which not going too much for something...
Not perfectionalism...
Try your best in life but leave some space for improvement...

"Play hard but study smart...."
Is another statement that I love so much....
Because that's the life I want~!
Play as crazy as I can....
But will also spend time to study and be smart
Teenage life should be like that....I think....
Let's enjoy it first
before it's too late...=)

沒有留言: