1.8.10

Destiny

Yesterday work was very different from Friday's one....
It was pretty fun and relax....
Knew and met lots of other promoters who are funny and nice....
They're all good communicator and really fun to work like this....
We work as same position....
We kind of know what each other think...
I'm quite happy to meet them...
Because of them, I have a relax and happy working day....

Too sad that I din work for today as well....
Have date to go out with friends and dun like to put aeroplane....
So I found a friend to replace me....
Hope they enjoyed their work today also =)
--------------------------------------------------
So today I'm going out with Ah Su~
The only secondary schoolmate who live nearest to my place at KL...
Wanna bring him to Sungei Wang & Time Square....
I roughly know how to go...
So we just go by common sense....LOL
Luckily we reach safely and did not lost...
I'm just like a tour guide bring him around....
Also I'm aim to see my housemate's friend on the stage....
Who is quite handsome and have a competition at Sungei Wang...
Unfortunately he din win....
Too bad for him~
But I think it would be the lost of the company which dont let him win....

Anyway...
Not too bad outing and have a chance to listen live"天后" by陈势安~
We back home by common sense also....XD
We can say we are clever....
In fact we back safety without a GPS....
Wahahaha.....


Snap before going out....=P



Have an title named "DESTINY"~
because I think that something happen in this two days are related to that....
Destiny to meet some friends at work....
It's just a day...
But u are like meeting them very long time ago...
Destiny to win or lose in a competition....
No matter what...
We still have to accept it as it was a fact....

Destiny for something to happen in your life...
That's your fortune...
And that's what we called destiny in life....
Take it or change it =)

沒有留言: