31.7.10

Use my time wisely

Talk about my yesterday and today.....
Just making myself as busy as possible to fill up my free time....

Ytd wake up about afternoon...
Then go out interview....
Interview success and will start my part time
as a customer service professional on 16th August....
I have plenty of time to do whatever things now before starting my job...
Back to topic after interview...
I'm gonna waste my life again on the traffic jam...
Finally reach the place for my breakfast+lunch+dinner as well as supper I could say....
That time already 7pm...
We finally reach star hill hotel for our dinner Jogoya...
Dailou said it was for his friend Jying birthday....
Bring me go because he want me to meet his "wife"/my "mum"....
LOL....
I went because there is some other reason as well....=D
We have a nice meal and happy chatting with them...
They are very nice and warm =)

Back already another day....
About 2am in the midnight....
I saw a post on about a promoter job...
Comment and reply and deal in 5 min....
I got a job today and Saturday as well....
Happy that I can fill up my time with something useful...

However today's work...
Was very boring because I'm standing at the same place for 10 hours alone =(
I always think to have something fun or searching enjoyment in my work...
But my friend taught me a thing today....
Not only gain for money,experience or fun...
But learning their system....
How they gonna make it?
How they make comparison?
How to be success?
Obviously he is a business student who will emphasize that...
As a psychology student...
I just observed people around....
Use what I've learned....
And observe...
Their behavior...
Their reaction to the products...
And analyze what they think....
I hope I could understand all that one day...
No more guessing but confirmation....

Working for it right now...
Need money...
Need knowledge...
Need everything I could gain when I was young =)

沒有留言: