18.5.10

Practicing to be a PSY student

The first class for the brand new day in degree of psychology was fun =)
I know Ms Winnie talking like a machine gun....
She kinda weird in her behaviour....
Likes to give pop quiz and shock us on the first day...
Likes us to stick with her rules...
Anyway...
I think she is really awesome....
Can talk continuously 3 hours...
Fluent English with special tone...
Mixed with her humour in the class....
I just having so much fun in her class....
Maybe it just the beginning....
Who knows what will happen next?

I'm considering a lot when making choices between MC100 and PSY113....
I've change my mind to PSY113 when MC100 group A is not more....
And messed up with my SPM cert and financial thingy...
Just feeling frustrated when so many things need to settle suddenly....
At last...
I have chosen MC100 and successfully in group A...
With my all dear friends =)
Maybe the timetable is sucks....
Or be optimistically...
It just not that perfect....
Or we just need to suffer for 5 weeks....
No big deal....
(Just making myself to be more optimistic =))

It is a good beginning...
Short sem is a really short period...
Going to be very busy in this few weeks....
Schooling....COS stuffs....
Going to xia xiang in 3 weeks time!!!!
Have to put lots of effort on it!!!
Cheer up all COS members!
----------------------------------
I have accidentally found out Jay exposed new album....
It's relax and lovely to listen to his song  ♥♥♥♥
No matter how the others talk about him....
I just ♥ his song =)

沒有留言: