14.5.10

Abnormal = normal

I've reached my degree finally....
Foundation was really a honey moon for me....
I was playing rather than studying....
Not suffering but enjoying....

Sure I dont hope that it will happen in my degree....
Not a child anymore....
No more "foundation" for me to pre-pare...
Challenges are always there for me and it will attack me without any preparation...
I am the one who have to take responsible for everything that I've done....
Or even pay for the consequence if I have done wrong....

The CGPA for the scholarship is really hard to achieve....
Maybe it's crazy to set it as a target....
But who cares???
Like Dr.Goh said....
It might be crazy but I think something was gone wrong for every psy students....XD
Even the lecturer....
We like to do things that are illogical and abnormal...
That's made life logical and normal....

Choosing psychology is my abnormal and silly decision...
It's made me normal and live with meaningful life....
LiKe the quote
"UNDERSTANDING MINDS,EMPOWERING MINDS"

沒有留言: