12.5.10

Step into degree...

Tmr will be my new life in Degree....
Cant imagine how tough the subjects will be
as every senior told me it wasn't easy way...
I'll still take it and do whatever I could to achieve my goals...

Having so much fun for today and yesterday....
Almost out for the whole day...
And of course....
Spend very much also....
have to always remind myself....
Not to play that much...
and concentrate on my study...
As well as my coming part time job maybe....

It's really great to have so much fun and bond for today's meeting...
I really feel we are bonded today....
Interesting and a lot of joke and fun we've made....
It's a big success...
Happy, joy and surprise to see that we are really a group now...
Hope we can maintain this good relationship until the end of COS....
Perhaps we will do better in our performance....
Good relationship really uneasy to build....
All of us should appreciate the "good" we have now...
Before it fades...
Even it may not last long...
But it's enough for a part of memory in our life...

I dunno how the future will be....
I just step in...
And I know I have no return....
Gonna walk onwards and it will come to an end someday....

Good luck for everyone who back to college tmr =)

沒有留言: