21.5.10

Fun thing is silly

It's a crazy night for yesterday....
Or more accurately today....
Went for practicing hand gestures(more like dance)
purposely for the performance that will be done on this Sunday at the orphanage....
It's extremely exhausted to dance after class...
After that went to SS2 for dinner...
They pops out an idea which go to Cheras Taman Connaught pasar malam....
Ok...On for this idea as I think it's not crazy enough....
After a long walk there....
They pops out another idea which I think it is extremely fun but mad and silly enough...
Back to One U sing K....
It's already 12am when we prepared to get back to PJ...
And we sang until 4 in the morning....
I was being hyperactive, steaming....
At the same time I felt headache and sleepy because of 6.6% alcohol drink I think...

I din fall sleep easily after I back....
The most terrible thing is I have to wake up at 9am for my 10am class....
The after all effect is tired and kinda dehydrated....
Hopefully my class ended at 3pm...
Can back home and have a long nap....

----------------------------------------------
The first week for my degree class just pass like this...
Feeling free but yet busy for other event especially COS stuffs....
Getting closer and closer to the date of xia xiang...
Pray that we could finish everything before we go there...

沒有留言: