23.5.10

My long post

My daily life is full of meeting recently....
Always meeting meeting and meeting....
I not really get bored from this....
But just feeling tired....
And everytime after meeting....
We sure go for dinner or whatever crazy did...

Tonight went out again after meeting....
Thinking to back to my comfortable room to rest...
Becoz my headache was killing me...>.<
But still following them to go for dinner....
Not my dinner but LOOKING AT THEM EATING DINNER....
Bee Giek,Kin Fong and Jun Wei really a DURIAN lover....
All can eat i-dunno-how-many biji durian...
But I'm pretty sure that they like it so much...
After that we go "QU TAIPEI" somemore....
DS will be having his dinner there...
I really want to tell that the other 3 have a big stomach...
Order somemore food and eat there....
While my stomach is full with water and din get appetite on anything else...
After the dinner, they need to go and sing K....
Walao eh~
I dont wan the 2nd time edi...
It's crazy and I have no mood and energy for that...

Anyway...
I felt so sorry to not join them...
Because it's really fun to be with them....
Three of them are really a good story teller...
Make DS and me having so much fun while listening to them...
Hope they enjoy their K-ing session...

---------------------------------------------------------
Just knew that my blog have over 400 blogpost...
Over the two years....
I have written so much about my life and feelings in this blog....
It's all about memories....
No matter good or bad...
Happiness or sadness...
It's still a part of my life....
Never neglect my feelings....
Always follow my feelings....
This the principle of my life....
-----------------------------------
觉得这篇很想写华语……
很久很久没有写了……
有点遗忘了写华语的感觉……
但是还是它最能表达自己……

看回了以前的一切……
傻傻、青涩的自己……
从文章里……
看到了天真……
看到了无知……
也看到了自己单纯的为了一些东西的执著……
我曾经热爱写作……
试着在字里行间找回自己……
写诗抒发情绪……
写小说证明自己的实力……
但渐渐的我发觉那样的自己有些幼稚……
时间也没那么多……
所以也没有写了……

如今……
突然想写……
但也找不回当初的感觉了……
零碎的字句……
零碎的灵感……
或许此刻的心情不搭……
感觉不恰……

寻找回忆……
希望会出现在梦里……

沒有留言: