23.5.10

♥Give them love♥

Went to an orphanage today with my COS friends....
It's a famous and kinda big orphanage near Kelana Jaya....
The orphans there mostly with metal problem or some kind of disability....

When I'm first in there....
I felt a bit awkward becoz I dunno what I should do there...
We all stand there looking at them but doing nothing...
I just suddenly felt "I'm useless and nothing I could do to help them..."
As a healthy human being...
I appreciate and grateful for what I have...
But cant withstand to do nothing but look at them...
After a while...
Thank god we finally have some interaction and activities with them....
We all have a whale of time there...

I realize our power is really limited...
But what we could give them is just "LOVE"
Entertain them with true smile and care....
When we saw their smile....
We have make a change....

What we searching so much for in life...
Is just happiness...
We have do our best to let them feel it...
This is what we could do at the moment...
Do what we could do...
Help as we are ABLE to help....

--------------------------------------
Cant really imagine how could I survive in that situation...
And dunno what in their mind to keep them alive...
Maybe just a little joyful they are searching in their live...
Feel them
Care them
Love them

A video from 30 hour famine this year...
Hope everyone can join =)

沒有留言: