30.5.10

NCSM-->STAND UP FOR CANCER!!!

Just back from a camp at Bukit Jalil...
It's a camp organized by National Cancer Society Malaysia(NCSM)...
A kind of big event to raise cancer awareness, cheer for the survivors, and fight against cancer among cancer victims and non-cancer people...
I went with my COS seniors....
They all are really nice and fun =)

Initially I thought this was a talk about cancer and sharing with the patients....
When we arrived there....
We only realized it was not a talk but more like a fun fair or party or concert to raise fund for the victims...
Raining made the event moody and everyone walked along the mud path....
It's really disgusting and dirty to walk on it....
Anyway, we still walking as the event going on....
(If not we will like doing nothing there...)
The event going on with performances, dance and sing...
All people played and dance and sing together as ONE MALAYSIA really works....=P
I really enjoy the moment when we all sing and dance together crazily regarding race or anything else...
We just have fun and do whatever we want....
The stage light continuing lighting until 2 midnight....
You cant imagine that we had dance over and over again from about 8pm to 2am...
We only took rest beside the stage and chat a lot.....

Surprisingly, I din sleep for the whole night and sat at the chair until 7 in the morning....
The stage lighted up again...
And everyone dance in front of the stage again....
We left the stadium about 10am and having our breakfast...
I can only show exhausted and tired face....
Reached condo about 1pm....
Din take rest yet but taking a refreshable shower
also washing my dirty shoes and clothes....
Dunno where got the energy and mood suddenly....
I had done some household works....
My mood just come and told me to do so....

------------------------------------------------
Things that I have learned and gained :
Talk more with my COS seniors and getting close to them =)
Manpower is really AMAZING, we could fight with anything with this POWER!
NO matter how tough the life is, we still need to have fun and enjoyed it. Smile =)
Life could be taken away easily, but spirit could never be taken!
Everyone needs LOVE, be kind to everyone =)

沒有留言: