4.4.10

Be punctual

Think to save money for this month....
For last week I back to Ipoh....
I already waste one train ticket...
but now I'm wasting one again....

Really speechless....
The train just gone in front of my eye for the ever first time in my life....
We just late for bout 1 minute....
Ok...so I cant blame the Malaysia transport system be so punctual today???
My fault lo~
Like what my brother said....
"You will be used to it...."
Maybe....I will be used to it....
Rushing for the train was not the first time....
Last time I was so lucky...
But today....
just not my day....

Dunno what to say.....
I back late and I skip classes....
It ok for me but not used to it really...
It was a funny experince for me and I act like an idiot....
---------------------------------------------------------
Though I was a stupid....
I had a really happy weekend with my family....
Paying respect to our ancestors...
Included HIM....
We are really good children
and I see mum's smile when everyone of us around her....
I could feel the happiness from her smile....
I know it even we just having a simple and small dinner...
but we are all sitting together and have fun....
I know I was late for the train...
But they wait me and end up with jokes....
I smile again from disappointment...

That's what a family is....
The family for me...
Maybe I din get luck to get into the train....
But I get the luck to have such family like this...=)

沒有留言: