8.4.10

End of foundation

One year had passed by....
My foundation going to end after I complete my final exam
which fall on this Saturday onwards....
Just 4 subjects but take me one week to end it....
A bit "beh song" bout the timetable...

Ok...
Statistics on Saturday 8am-10am is really fine...
But what for to wait until 3.30pm to take my useless moral exam???
Should I use that five and half hour to study my moral?
(wonder if it needs such long time to read...oh no...we just need to go in and 'tembak' only...)
After that, we have one day break and having
my terrible and ever mistaken subject --> CALCULUS....
I wonder why I will take it and until today I still have a bit regret...
Same as Statistics, exam will be from 8am-10am.
Lastly is the most terrible exam timetable I have....
I will have my LAST PAPER on the LAST DAY in the LAST SECTION!!!!
My pity Intro to Human Comm paper....
Hopefully I can pass all my exam paper and no need sit for 4th sem la~~~
All the best ya =)
------------------------------------------------
Before the final....
People not only discuss what to study...
but most importantly many plans going on after the finals...
But I'm not the planner but just invited to go....
I'm on to sing k on tuesday, I'm on to go for BBQ on friday...
But still not sure for the sunway lagoon and tioman trip....
Burden la wei~~~
I'm not printing money one....
Somemore I couldn't find a part time job for cover my 'entertainment'...
Haiz....
I wanted to play...
but sometimes not everything goes with our mind...

CONCLUSION:
The best vacation that I found out
is IPOH!!!!!XD

沒有留言: