30.3.10

Sick...homesick...

I miss home badly....
I miss my mum...
I miss my dog....
I miss everything at home...
Such a month din back home....
It's really train me to become more independent and stay strong without mum...

Finally I will have a chance to back home this weekend....
Purposely for Tomb-sweeping day(Ching ming) to pay the respect to my ancestors....especially HIM....
I will still miss HIM sometimes....
I know HE is protecting and blessing us somewhere up there....

It's too short that just back for two days....
I wish to have more...
but have to wait until my sem break....
The only thing I could do in this two days is only cut my messy hair....
Growing longer and longer..feeling troublesome to handle it =(
------------------------------------------------
Just called mum and told her I miss home so much...
She told me to back early although the bus ticket cost a bit expensive....
I think she also miss me very much....=D
Cant wait for this Friday to come
though I have a calculus quiz going on at the same day....
Anyway...
I just want to be HOME!!!!

沒有留言: