9.3.10

Nonstop busy life

Remember last friday I was back to Ipoh....
I went back KL immediately on Saturday afternoon....
Feeling so idiot and waste of time....
I just making myself tired, busy and just like a stupid....

Wrote my feeling immediately after the concert.....
==============SHE CONCERT======================
又从怡保赶回KL……

真的是来匆匆去匆匆……
原本打算星期日才回的……
但是姐姐一大早来到说有免费的VIP票去看SHE的演唱会!!!
是我期待了很久都想去看的演唱会!!!
在心有不甘之下……
问她有没有多一张票可以让我去……
因为我姐夫的哥哥是做“银河”的……
等等等……
直到了3点多我才收到消息……
有多两张票!!!!

YEAH!我立刻联络能陪我去看的人……
结果约了曦文……
我立刻叫纪元在我去bus stop,又赶回去了……
终于6点多我回到了……
又立刻赶去bukit jalil…
我真的什么都不管了……

为了SHE真的牺牲了很多……
为了她们赶来赶去……
为了她们没吃东西……
为了她们累剩半条命……
但是一切都是值得的……=D
虽然坐的位置不是很清楚地看到她们……
但是能感受到那种现场的气氛就足够了……

在这里要谢谢我的姐姐,姐夫帮我拿免费的票……
谢谢在我去搭车的纪元……
还有陪我看演唱会的曦文……
没有你们……
我也不能顺利的看到这场演唱会……
=============TASKs to complete====================
There are many tasks for me to complete this few weeks....
Feeling exhausted and tired to do all the things....
Firstly...just completed my human communication gruop assignment which I really touch at very last minutes...
though, we managed to finish it due date =)
Another task is community service....
I know it was the program that I choose for myself...
So I couldnt blame anyone but appreciate the busy life that it gives me....
As I've learnt so much and get so much fun from it =P
Hope we all will enjoy the bonding camp that will be held on this Friday to Sunday....

Feeling tired to say that my schedule on this Thursday is full.....
I cant say that the Fun fair tha will be held for the open day is extremely troublesome and lame....
Who will have that time to play all 50 games along the corridoor?
Sucks~~~
Somemore I have a sport carnival that will be held on the same day 4pm.
Means I have to rush to Wisma HELP immediately after the fun fair....
How terrible it is....@.@
Anyway, I should take rest now to charge my lost energy...

沒有留言: