5.3.10

It just not my day

Out of my expectation....
I rushed back to Ipoh today....
I'm using the word "RUSH" because
I din meant to back but somehow I have something to do and back in a sudden...
It's not that important though....
But I was feeling "There will be nobody except me at home for 2 days...B.O.R.I.N.G~"
So I decide to back.....

At the moment, I din care anything and I just want to back before 5pm...
Oh ya....that is the 'something' I said just now....
The stupid Maybank card does not work....
Maybe could be settle at KL
but I dont think I can wait for it (or if the owner of our condo can wait for it)
It is so terrible to rush like that....
Take LRT,change line,walk like hell.....
I reached PUDU RAYA at bout 1pm....
And I just brought 1 bread and 1 bottle of water
then took the bus for my journey to back home....

It's not my day for many many troubles and something unlucky happened on me =(
At first the bus is so so so uncomfortable that I dont knw how to explain....
Secondly I cant call out using my maxis number because my mum haven done the payment...
I just could use the public phone to make the call and ask my mum to fetch me...
Finally reached home but the bank was closed...
I was screwed out because I met something bad consequencely....

Pheww.....
At least my mum was there for me =)
At least she is taking things easier than me....
I hope I have some of her thinking...
And I just rushed and cant do anything...
What for to back home?
Maybe IT'S JUST FOR IDOIT ME.....

沒有留言: