4.3.10

Hard feelings

Feeling so bad recently....
Especially this week since I finished my exam as well "my beloved" CNY.....
Everything is going so fast until I cant breath....
Assignments and assignments everyday.....
I cant sleep well just because of assignments....
I cant eat well just all because of assignments...

The feeling of "pek chek" is really happened on me already....
How I'm going to settle all things within a night?
How I'm going to die die also need to 'vomit out' the thing?
How I'm going to do this do that???

What my feeling for the last three days is
I was like having a war.....
War that fight for time and everything.....
I cant really have a break because it was like attacking me if I rest....
Look I'm living in HELL last three days???
Now  I think I have returned to the human world.....

A big relief for me because I have done 2 assignments within 2 days.....
The happiest one would be the moral presentation....
Really really really out of our expectation...
We get a very good grade overall....
Din waste my hardwork for burning the midnight oil to do this assignment >.<''
Thanks for Ms.Sue appreciation....

Although the Statistics assignment nearly drive me crazy....
but now I have done it and I dont bother anything that might be wrong already....
That's the PROBABILITY....
I can either get good grades,bad grades or moderate grades.....
Hahahahaha....
I kind of mad because I dont know what I'm talking about also.....
Maybe it's time to rest....

Think of everything overall.....
==Take it easy, Make things easier==

=)

沒有留言: