10.3.10

Brainless

There were people like to see the others suffering and having trouble....
Why they like to have this STUPID organization and BRAINLESS ACT ???
I think I'm one of the stupid too as I'm being fooled by the stupid.....
I'm really damn angry and f*** off
as I'm wasting my time and keep on waiting and waiting.. ...
We are all stupid when stuck in the long queue and crowd...
The most angry thing is when you queue for a so so long time
but you cant get in just to write a name on the list!!!!
WTF!!!!! @#$%#$%^&

Seriously I dont mind to do the duty as well as help the lecturer to prepare for the fun fair....
It is all for the marks(just only for 5 marks la!!!)
But could they be well organized a bit?
As a lecturer, they even argue in front of their students....
What the hell was going on?
Cant they be communicate well then only tell us what to do?
Felt disappointed to see that reality happened in front of us....

Even today is busy from morning until evening....
I was so enjoyed for the moment I play table tennis....
Long time din play already, it is still my favorite game
because I can release all my stress and whatever bullshit that happened today and "smack" it away....

Pheww.....
Sure I'm feeling better now...
Tmr will have a table tennis competition held at WISMA HELP
I'm representative of HMC.....(Hahahaha.....just for fun and din put so much hope....xp)
Even I know the probability of winning is very small...
I will still try my best to play....

Good luck =)

沒有留言: