13.1.10

1st blood donation

My blood =)
So happy today.....
Having my first blood donation at my college =)
Maybe you think that I'm crazy to have this thought that HAPPY to get pain....
It's not that pain but really a good did...
Happy also becoz I want to donate blood so much
since last year that I cant donate
just becoz I'm not enough 18 =(
But I can have it now =)

I cant think one reason that I didnt go for it as a health person....
We can help so much people that need help....
Though....
There are organ donation form oso....
erm.....I'm thinking about it....
Thinking to donate my useful organs after I dead....
Dont know my mum will let me do it or not >.<
Anyway...
It's a nice day to have good did =)
====================================
To a friend:
Just wan u to know how much I appreciate what you've sharing with me.....
Even I cant help u much...
Really glad to be the only one rubbish bin to receive your feelings.....
As I know,you know...
I'll always be there to share =)

1 則留言:

Purplelyn 提到...

good job..i will never know tht feeling..pity me..