8.1.10

May LOVE live long in u all

Does LOVE mean many things in life?
Does LOVE influence a person the most in life?

Love....
Is a never end topic which the teenages such like US like to talk about...
Is love season now...
haha....
Everyone is in love... (except me la...hehe...)
Everyone is chasing their beloved....(also excluded me...xp)
Everyone is trying hard maintain the LOVE... (of coz that is not possible happen in me ^^)

Whoever is in LOVE.....
Congratulation.....
May your LOVE live long and always in happiness....=)

Whoever is chasing or finding your LOVE...
Keep on going....
May the LOVE GOD-Cupid always by your side...
Blessing from me...
you may get your LOVE one day....
Just be patient =)

Whoever is maintaining the LOVE....
Hold it strong....
May your hand is strong enough to hold your love one....=)

Friends....
You are lucky if you can find your love ones.....
I know it is a happy matter....
And I'm happy for you too as friend...=)

But for me....
You can say I'm so abnormal la...haha...
But I'm really enjoy my single status...xp
Single concept is still in me and I'm holding it so strong.....

Anyway.....
It's happy to hear the great news from you all ^^
The great blessing from me.....
==May your love live long in you all==

5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

U make me feel that I so yam gong,no ppl to love and no ppl to love me..SOBS..>.< lol

nicole 提到...

有时候,
我会羡慕你的single status..

jillwong 提到...

Winnie:aiya...u got ppl wan one la~dun ban ye la~hahaha~

Nicole:sometimes is sometimes...means u still love ur 'taken' status =)

san 提到...

Long live the single!!!!

jillwong 提到...

hahaha...yayaya ^^