6.12.09

What a life is that?

Hang out until early morning....
Sleep until late afternoon....
And then hang out again.....
Shit....
Another day is exam....
What is more, it's FINAL!!!!
We are like too relax....
Not like exam hor~?

It is a bit over I know....
But it is just like that....
My future life in sem 3....
Going to stay with my new housemates
although we are already stick together everyday now...

English was passed yesterday....
My essay is all bullshit and I dont even know what I wrote about....
Hopefully I can pass it~~

Tmr is CTS.....
Another tough subject.....
Aim for a higher grade.....
It is the subject I still got hope on it....
In case I cannot success in psychology....
I still got my CTS.....

Next is psychology and economics....
Nothing to say....
just try my best la....
============================
Will be back to Ipoh before 15th DEC....
Remind for all Ipoh friends.....
Whoever free on that day.....
Please drop by and have a small buffet at my brother in law's new shop.....
For more information can visit facebook @lover hairdressing salon

Chao and study~~~

沒有留言: