10.12.09

ENd of sem 2

Finally....
My sem 2 end with the last paper--> economics....
Hopefully....This paper is easy that I expected.....
Although still dunno how to do la~
But yesterday....
I faced with the most difficult paper in my foundation till now....
Psychology final paper was incredibly hard....
This was the first time I feel blank in my head when I opened the question paper....
Haiz...

Feeling exhausted for the whole week.....
Finally can rest now.....
Throw away all the econs,CTS and all bullshit....
hahaha~~~

Now my holiday is waiting for me.....
Yeah.....
Miss my family and friends so much....
Cant wait to back to Ipoh and eat all delicious food that I cant have in KL.....

2 則留言:

Dr3aMinG 提到...

wei..sei ah jill..
this means kl food no nice laa...
ok ~ ok ~~~ murni ~~ murni ~~~
next den dun wan go out eat wiv u oooo...

jillwong 提到...

lol.....
dun xue kevin la~~~~
aiyo~
We are future housemate ma~~~
muz eat tgt ma~
you knw~you knw~~xp