4.12.09

So called 'COLLEGE LIFE'

I'm enjoying and experiencing my so called "college life"......
As a college student......
Hang out is a very usual matter....
But I experience it very often recently.....
Since I always stayed at home during my sem 1.....
My Sem 2 is much more enjoy and happier.....
Though........
It's going to end soon.....

Sem 3 is coming.....
No....
Holidays is coming first....
haha~
My Sem 3~
Going to move out with few friends.....
Have a new life and new home.....
Hope life can be more enjoyable living with my friends.....
=======================================
It is really happy to say that
hang out with you all recently was reallly exciting and fun~
Especially the surprise parties yesterday.....
Having 2 surprise for 2 birthday stars~
Haha~
Have used up so many of my brain cells.....
But most contribution goes to Kevin,Alvis and Siew Hong.....
This 3 main actors.....
Hahaha~We can actually go to make a movie ourselves already.....
So love and addicted to act.....

Finally.....
Final is coming.....
Not more jokes and fun....
Fight for one week~
After that can play whatever we like!!!!
Cheer up guys!!!!

沒有留言: