9.10.09

I'm just fall in gloomy and dark parade

I have left my pendrive in the lab today....
And I only realize after I back Ipoh and wanna do my assignments.....
How poor is me that doing stupid and careless thing....?
I'M LOSING ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the bad luck still resist in me until now?
Since the day hardisc cannot opened....
laptop got some problem until cannot open few days ago....
and until today...I lost my only and the favourite small little thing I have...
The first pendrive I owned....
The cutest pendrive I have....
The small little thing just like my own baby....

I dont know how to decribe my feelings and mood now...
full with dark and gloomy cloud on my head now....










Haiz....
I'm careless and I'm so wrong to leave you alone....
I'm sorry....
If I cant get you back...I just can say sorry.....
useless and meaningless....

All my good mood today spoilt....
Bang-ing my head towards the wall.....

1 則留言:

nicole 提到...

i oso even hv the experience
lost pendrive in lab..
it is very hurt..
haiz..
so pity u..
u wont bad luck again de lah..
i send my luck to u,
ok?
gud luck^^