10.10.09

I think I'm getting older...

The way to forget my sadness and all bad luck things....
is to play until crazy and make myself tired without thinking anything....
This two days I make it...
Sing K yesterday and play table tennis today...
I go out with my friends all the day and of coz having fun with them...
They are crazy enough and I'm tired enough...

Though....
I having so much fun
and I'm easy to get tired recently...
Dont know why....
Maybe is getting older and older...xp

I'm still finding some humor to make myself
to forget all the bad things happened on me recently...
Losing my pendrive really make my feel so bad....
And my laptop also....
they just called me said that my hardisc[in the laptop]was broken....
means...all my data losing again...
 Haiz.......................
Why suppose all the bad things happen together?
I'm not that strong enough to face all this at the same time...

 I dont know...
being so exhausted now...
tiring of everything...
I'm too weak to encounter those things...
make me heartattack...=.=
I'm old.........

沒有留言: