7.10.09

experience of bad luck and wanna die....

Why I'm so bad luck recently a?
All electronic stuffs seem ''beh song'' with me already...
first my hardisc cannot openned and took repaired for 2 months...
Last saturday only took back
and it is a brand new one which all my old data had gone....sad....
Another problem is my lappy keep on blinking
and I don dare take it repair
as I cant live without laptop....
whenever the assignments disaster coming...I die die oso wan a laptop to do it>.<
Until today...
It might cant tahan me jo....
don let me go into the interface and having a conversation with it edi...T.T
MY WINDOW IS TOTALLY CORRUPTED!!!!

I don know what I can do....
Alvis trying to help me but I don think he can solve it though...
Pity me only using my housemate's laptop to online....
hopes can tahan a bit...
I will bring it to repair la....
Very very bad in mood now...
The very first time I live without my laptop....
I wanna die.....

Maybe like my brother said...
I was in bad luck....
especially in using those electronic stuffs....
I always cant stayed with it for a longer time...
I got so 'geng' meh?
got any special components in me that make the electronic things broke?>.<

waste of time here...
another day for my panda eyes.....
with a gloomy mood...

沒有留言: