30.9.09

Music for all of you

Remember last post I was talking about a movie....
Now is music turns....
Just view Catherine's blog just now...
and found that her song in her blog are so nice that touch my heart....

Is yiruma's music....
A Korean pianist and the song that are strong recommended are:
"I","Kiss the rain",and "River flows in you"
It made me felt better as I listened to this song,
especially the time I was studying....

I decided to change my blog music to all piano song also....
Of course I have added the song in "Last friends" too....
I like the music in it so...
-------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all for today....
as listened to those music only can make my mood better....
Assignments,quizzes and preparation for mid-term have made my life getting busy and 'busier'....
Planned to back hometown next week to hang out with my friends....
but an order from my sister want me take something back to her
have made my plan change....
I forced to back on Saturday immediately after the sucks 'replacement class'....
and back to KL on Sunday as Monday classes still going on....
So lame....
as all didn't followed the plan...
I cant have a break before I finish my Mid-term --I think....

Well....
Tomorrow will be having my first quiz for Econ & CTS...
All the best~[even 5 marks also is marks!!!]

沒有留言: