2.10.09

Dead quizzes

Having my quizzes today....
All dead badly I think....
Economis principles---thought will be come out some easy questions becoz is jus MCQ
but I was underestimate it....
It was so hard and confuse for some questions....
I lost my 5 marks for the beginning....

Next,CTS(our so called critical thinking skills)
many seniors said so hard and the passing rate was so 'high' from sem to sem....
I dont believe at the begining...
But after I faced the quiz today...
I think I'm wrong....is hard and I'm going to lost my another 5 marks...
Why should we struggling for that 5 marks?
We were looked it too big already....
Maybe we should put down all those disappointment
and concentrate on whatever assignments we have now....
as well as the preparation for the mid-term examination....
JUST GET MY EXAM TIMETABLE TODAY!!!!
20th OCT(TUES)  10am-11.30am Economic Principle

22th OCT(THURS)  2.00pm-4.00pm Advanced English

23th OCT(FRI)  10am-11.30am  Psychology  

24th OCT(SAT) 10am-11.30am  CTS
WTH?Until SATURDAY?
Means I cant back hometown after mid-term oso lo~
Sucks and undesirable timetable....


沒有留言: