26.9.09

A movie for psychology students

Was watching the movie I have download last week.
I was attracted to the title of the movie apparently.
It is a story about a psychologist/a doctor/a mental therapist
who has some problems in himself
but he still want to deal with his patients' problems....

Frankly,this movie is not suitable to all psychology students....
For those who cant withstand boredom and something like "AMERICAN-LIFESTYLE-MOVIE"....just ignore it...
And for those who cant accept some BAD & RUDE WORDS
ignore it also....

However,it is good to someone who is interesting in psychology and can withstand some boredom...in addition,you must be willing to THINK....




Though it happened dramatically....
Such as all people are linked together in the movie...
And how they all put together to overcome their 'psychological problems'...
Generally,ended up with a HAPPY ENDING...

I got something after I watched this movie....
All the characters inside shared the same thing...
They bad memories and hard time
but they dont want to accept something new or even fact...

I come out with several a number of questions for myself also...
What would I feel or do if the one I love the most committed suicide and I as a psychologist cannot helped either...?
What would I feel or do if there something I cannot control in my life?
How can I able to persuade someone even me myself cannot convince myself to accept the truth?
STRESS & DEPRESSED will be the answer physically...

Life is such a fate....
And we are just a normal human...
We cannot control so much in our life as well as the live of others....
Even you cant control your live right?
When the time is come,it comes.
Why should we put so much stress and blame all the things towards ourselves?
We are actually too little and weak for that....

But you will ask,
how can we overcome those stress, depression and most importantly SADNESS?
Most people will say "JUST FORGET IT~LET IT BE~"
However, how many people are actually can do that?
Rather than forget....
Why don't we make another good and happy memories?
Covered back the sad memories...
We can make a better and happier life....

Erm...
After learning all those CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS~
we should apply it right?xp
So,be a good critical thinker...
Above is just my own opinion on the movie
and made some comment after I watched it...
No offenses ya~

沒有留言: