11.8.09

Good luck

Damn freaking tired....
What the hell I'm doing here?
Go out for a day to teaching others while doing nothing for myself....
And we go to seek for new place to stay for my 2nd semester....
The Pelangi Utama condo....
That place is really a high class and good place....
For the sake of security and FOOD of coz the most important reason....
There also very convenient to other places such as one utama and so on....
The only bad thing is--There are really far away from my campus....
I need to travel by bus or whatever Vivian said drive her car
Everyday to go our campus....

I dont know it is better or not....
Just feel....
I want to move I want to move....
Move out to a better place which I think is "Better"....
But I want to clarify that my housemate is a nice and good person....
Just myself problem and always want to seek for a better place....
I'm sorry that I always want thing so perfectly...
I dont know one time I will regret or not....
But I just wan to do it....
[Having appointment with the agent and view the condo tmr^^]

------------------------------------------------------
After back home....
Still dont have the mood to look at the maths....
Continue searching a new template for my blog....
But.........The template cant support many of my link and images....
It deleted automatically.....!!!!!
Ohmygodness!!!!!!
So.....
I have waste my time to relink all the things again....
Haiz....
I dont dare to change my template again....
What the......????!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Tmr will be my last exam.....
F.Maths....
I think...should be no problem....
And hope everything will be ended well....

Everything settle....
Left my GENTING trip~
hahahaha~
But still bit scare and fear....
Coz there got a 'GOOD' story be4....
Plz dont happen around us....
I dont want to have bad memories.....

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYTHING~^^

沒有留言: