11.8.09

Exhauted-->Relief

Is my turn to write what had happen today....
Really sorry to write so late and in english again friends....[sorry to disappoint u again~]
I think I've to complete it faster so that I can sleep ASAP!!!

=========================
It was a really tiring day....
Facing my 3 subjects in one day....
Like what Cherry all this 3 subjects is just like BIO,Sejarah and Moral....
GOD.....
I having my "Bio"--Computing for real in the morning....
Feel dizzy and exhausted as I'm not sleeping well last nite...>.<
After a lunch,
We fight with "Moral"--Study skills for real....xp
Kinda fainted already....
Coz really feel so sick and my headache problems came non-stop!
I hate that stupid head going to become pain and pain somemore....
So,I gonna go out the exam hall early and have my fresh air outside....
Going to Lab at the wisma for the 1st time....
The system is the same as well as the pc there....
Same old....
But no wonder the view from level 9 is quite nice...
[That Elise have some kind of 'acrophobia'- not dare to look from high side...XD She makes me laugh at her~although I have so..but not tat serious as hers...]
We plan to study there...
However,
we end up with facebook-ing and blogg-ing
as well as chit chating....hahaha~

Dont wan to bother it already....
And finally we having our sejarah in english that is Malaysian studies for real....
Before we come down from level 9...
we played with the elevator....
SO childish...=.='''
And we both the players....
feel something wrong with our head after we arrive level 4....
yer........so scare lei.....
I'm sorry I'm sorry for what we had done....
WISMA HELP LEVEL 4!!!
DONT EVER PLAY WITH THE ELEVATOR!!!!


Forget bout it...
we back t our MS exam...
80 MCQ....If we cant tembak 20 out of 80....
let's go jump from the level 9~lol....[kidding man~>.<]
walao...
And I just go out one hour before the exam ends....
Cant stand already....
What ever it does....IT'S DONE!!!

===============================
Was thinking how good will be my day after my maths complete somemore....
I've decide to have MAGGI MEE for my celebration to finish those death subjects....
But Lisa(my housemate) was asking me to join her dinner at Midvalley...
No wonder I will go as I no really wan to celebrate with MAGGI MEE>.<

As we plan to enjoy dinner and change her curtains immediately and back....
However I come out with a suggestion....
Watching movie.....
I've get their agreement and we watch 9 something show....
GI Joe....
I have heard this movie before as my brother mentioned it in his MSN...
No wonder it muz be a best movie....

It was pretty good and nice that I expected....
Like it so much....
It's some kind of action movie almost can compare with Transformer.....
All encountered with technologies and future world....
From Lisa's friend,I only realize it was a old comic that is very hot before...
G.I JOE IS A REALLY GOOD SHOW!!!!
I'm HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HERE!!!!


At last.....
I have fun today....
really fun especially getting relief from my exam....
Really have to sleep as my eyes cant open edi...
=.=zzzzz

沒有留言: