13.8.09

Feeling guilty...

I'm going out for the whole day again after exam....
Feeling bit guilty for what I'm doing now....
Not really like studying....
I felt more like enjoying more than studying....
This is not what I wan as well as my mum wants....
She was calling me while I'm enjoying my redbox time without any signal...
Damn digi line....always no signal....Will change it so I wont lose signal at KL....

Mum had called me 28 times from 8pm to 11pm when I had finished my redbox time....
I'm so sorry that to let you worried bout me....
I always din take note of my digi signal...
That's my false...
As well as sister and brother who are also worry me so much...
I'm ok...jus out for dinner and enjoying after my exam...
They have no wrong to worry about as I'm the youngest sister...
I know....Thanks....
I always think that I've growth and mature enough to take care of myself...
But stil....let you all worried bout me...
Feeling so guilty....
I'm sorry....
==================================
I should write my day on how much fun I have after I finished my exam...
But seem time was not so enough for me...
Let me write it briefly....
For my viewing condo session....
The condo is so expensive that we thought....
I think I have to think carefully and calculate clearly.....
Consider and consider well only decide....

After that we go to Time Square to meet Chris and having lunch at GASOLINE....
[Photo will be upload soon~]
Then after some window shopping....
Not so window as we got buy something...
I bought a new Hat for Genting trip....
And the others bought theirs too....
Then,we having discussion and finally go Redbox to sing K again....
It is quite cheap as it is cheaper than NEWAY and got student price wif free buffet...
We enjoyed until 11pm....
Only we felt enough and get back....
And when I'm back home edi 12....
Tmr go Genting somemore....
Will be very tired so me....
Who bother???
As long as can play....[Hyperactive for me again...==''']

Haiz......
Over spent for me this month again...>.<
Tmr go Genting somemore....
Might be used somemore money....
My mum gonna to kill me....>.<
She said she will go to Genting oso tmr...
Luckily I had told her bout my Genting trip jus now....
If not I cant imagine how I'm going to explain if I meet her there....=='''

Is tat All I wan to say today....
If dont sleep now I don think tmr can wake up before 7.30am....
>.<
Will be upload a lot of photo and post after I back hometown....

TO BE CONTINUE>>>>

沒有留言: