8.8.09

Final battle

So today is our round 1 to fight with the final exam....
I think...I neither lose nor win in this battle....
I have did all the questions but I dont know I have done it good or bad...
Whatever....
I have done this exam
and hope I can pass my I.English in order to take Advanced in next semester....

Feeling so stress that have to face 3 subjects in a day on Monday....
How can we rmb so many computing concepts,study skills facts plus the Malaysian old history as well????
Only the computing concepts can make me die from it....
Still not yet finish my revision.....
Going to bang my head if I cant finish by Sunday~

ROUND 2 on Monday-
VS. Computing
VS. Study Skills
VS. Malaysian Studies
[One ppl can fight with those 3 freak subjects bo??I think I will KO~KO by them~>.<]

ROUND 3 on Wednesday-
VS. Finite Maths
[The only subject I have confidence to KO it~hahaha~]

As a conclusion,
I din lose or win rite???
Who cares?
The most important is finish this battle as soon as possible!!!
Keep on fightING~

2 則留言:

Dr3aMinG 提到...

Hi jill ~
jz here 2 say..
GAMBATEH for ur final :)

jillwong 提到...

yaya~thanks~u 2~^^