23.7.09

Being success is not easy...There are so many efforts behind...

As people said "No LOST, No GAIN"

We have lost our time, sweat, and some tears also

Putting all of our effort….

Just to make things better and the main purpose is just for our Malaysian Studies marks….

Ya….Having a big, great and huge event that I never have before….

It was for Malaysian Studies presentation which wants 18 of us group together to perform a malaysian culture event…

We done all this within 9 weeks…imagine la people….

How can we done this?Although not much things I’ve done…[feel guilty~]

Erm…

First of all I want to thank my group members….

Especially Cherry—the group leader…

she din admit she was the group leader,

but she have done the most things and lead us so well…

No wonder this presentation can be so successful was because of the effort of the group members

But without her leadership…I think we cant done so well….

Although something were reli bad happen before the show starts…

I don want to talk about it as true or false is not important already…

Hopefully….all goes on very well till the end…

And we got a big clap from many audience as well as the performers who are finish their performance and watch it…

Cool man~ And Ms.Sumathy-our Malaysian Studies lecturer also praise us did very well~

Yeah~this is the most happiest things today

as so many effort we have put in and get recognition from others…


this is the indian decoration done by our indian group members~
look very nice~

This is the opening of our event done by cherry's ex-high school team~
~chinese orchestra~
The best part I like in the event~^^reli cool~

Cherry~our group leader
wearing baju kurung is it?^^
Two young ladies with a chinese dude~haha~
From left to right:Adrian,Elise,Nicole
Oppss~two beauties beside me~
=.=''' shame la me~
look extremely ugly esp with the nyonya...
>.< equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">

MY FEELING ABOUT MYSELF IN PRESENTATION:

I going to dig a big hole to hide myself inside…

SO SO SO EMBARRASSING!!!!

I never wear like this before…

cant really accept it and wan to bang my head once I get change to the nyonya clothes…

OH MY GODNESSSS!!!!

NEVER EVER ASK TO WEAR LIKE THIS LA PLSSSS~~~

BEGGING u all~~~even u said cute,nice or whatever praise words….

I just listen to it and I wont be happy for that…

And I’m quite straight forward to my wearing styles…

Simple and comfortable….That clothes make me wanna =.=|||

Jus kill me if next time u see me suffer from this ok?XD

K la~just kidding~

All so happy with it~ I just accept it lo~

But really no next time ok?[keep on saying never ever……………..]


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said before…many things will going to happen today….

Event have passed…quizzes are left….

Rushing….just after my MS presentation, we rush to LH 7 to take our computing quiz

Die die and die~coz I din read much as too much thing on my head after my presentation…

Nothing is about computing but non-sense…

Just go ahead~And finally or luckily the quiz was still ok…

Huuu~don bother it…rushing to my next class to take my maths quiz….

The lucky star is on my head today maybe…

I able to finish it within 20-30 minutes and being the first one to come out…

Din rush to my next class [tat’s Malaysian studies class] because come out earlier….

Quite happy that Ms.Su also let us leave earlier….suppose to end at 6.30pm and we just back at 6.00pm~^^

And guess what?we all are exhausted and extremely tired!!!

=========================================

This is my day….

Extremely tired and experience a real exhausted college’s life…

I used to take it easy before…but as too many things come together…

My brain really cant interpret everything so sudden….

Get stuck and tired…just tired…

I admit that I have being lazy and lazier…

Always think to take it easy and relax until let myself too relax for everything…


Is time to wake up la!!!

No more stupid things ok?muz get back to study as soon as possible…

Final is coming…and what I’m doing?...

Now go and sleep and back hometown tmr

for the last time before the sem break…

Promise myself!no urgent things I won back hometown after this week before the sem break!


1 則留言:

Cherry 提到...

i din do so many things lah...without all of u all the whole wont happen de lah