21.7.09

30 hours famine


Just finish my parts on study skills assignment....
Is time to take a break and type something....

Know this logo?
Is 30 hours famine for this year....
I've decide to join this camp this year....
My 1st time to join a big camp like this....
Quite excited coz this is a big activity
which will join by all others ppl from different colleges,
different states as well as different races....
And I have no idea with how I'm going to no eat and no drink for 30 hours....
I cant stand even for 3 hours~
hahaha~
never mind~I'll try my best....

It will be held on our colloge for mini camp
and the next day we will go to Bukit Jalil which all the others from different places will be there also....
The exactly date will be on my sem break....
22th and 23th of August~
I'll be back from Ipoh to KL jus to make myself hungry....
What a poor reason~XD

Hope more and more ppl will join this camp
as I hope I'll be have fun in this camp....
But the most important is I can help many poor ppl around the world...
Imagine that u join this camp not only urself will be benefits
but u also can help as many as the poor ppl arond the world....
how generous u are....

There are really much downside people who need real help....
U cant help all of them....
But at least the small power u apply....
The big power will be active with the all small power together....
Why don we give a small help and power to those required person?

As HELP student....I would like to help~xp
Don be so self-fish.....
Like the slogon"You've got the power!"
Everyone have the power to help others....
Just give as many as u have....

There is no lost but gain from ur deep heart...

沒有留言: