15.5.09

STOMACHACHE

Yeah~
Today is friday already~
But....
I still have to go school tml wor~
1st reason is for the replacement class for Malaysian studies...
2nd reason is for the C2Age at HELP tml....
It is a big activity organized by our HMC(HELP MATRICULATION CENTRE) LEADS
And it is about cosplay and animation something that I also not so sure...
Just go and have fun and even get some experiences from it....
I haven go such an activity like this before and it looks interesting....
Hope can have some fun from it and will fill up my boring days here....

Today I end my class at 12pm and I wait my for my friends to have lunch with me
I think I can withstand for it even I just having 2 biscuits for my breakfast...
Ok....
Just wait till 1pm I think...
We decided go to McD having a McValue lunch...
I ate all of it and I think I'm just getting too full that coz my stomach felt not so well only...
And I thought that it will recover then...
Just leave it aside and we had a movie at a friend's room(HELP residence)
The movie we had was "COMING SOON"
which is a thailand ghost movie....
At 1st I really scare and ignore to watch it...
because I have heard that it was damn scary....

Nevermind...
I have my friends to watch with my right?
Is ok is ok~(self-convince....)
<---------------bout 2 hours later------------------->
The make-up was quite scary la~
but not for the whole movie lo~
what is that?
what I'm going to say it is damn boring!
Or maybe we are not concentrated watch it at all....
But it is still boring for us la~
If it really interesting muz attracted us to watch it right?
However.....
I cant get in it....

We just end this like that and back home separately...
but seriously I'm really enjoyed to spend time with friends to do this boring things also la~
On the way back home....
I realized that my stomach still like that and never getting better...
OOuchHHH~
Stomachache again~
gastric problem~
'Old friend' comes to see me again~

Is quite pain but I still have to pretend nothing....
No one gonna to help me....
I just have a medicine so it can help me reduced some pain....
(gastric medicine always belongs with me~)
Unfortunately,My brother come today for some 'special' purposes
and he will bring me to eat something better....
I'm in pain bro~~~
haiz....
still have to go....
I really cant withstand for the delicious food outside....
Longtime I din eat fish already....
Even it was not so special or prefect...
but I enjoyed so much because I haven taste fish for few weeks la!!!
Whatever my stomach was so pain...
I dun bother it~
just having whenever I felt enough...
wakakak~

Ermmmmm......
finally I'm wrong....
situation being worst...
eat another medicine hope can sleep well and tight today....
NITEZ.....T.T[still in pain....]

沒有留言: