16.5.09

Animation&cosplay@HELP

Yesterday I had told that my college will held a big activity bout animation and cosplay
call C2AGE~
And today I had a replacement class for Malaysian studies so I went school very early...
Due to most the students were so busy bout the activity carry outside....
There was so few of people inside the class only....
Ms. Sue just dismissed the class ealier after given a tough group project....
Yup~
A new task I haven touch before....
which is group project to organize an event bout malaysia's culture....
What is that?
We all have no idea for it
and just leave it to the coming monday for grouping and discuss after that....

I'm just walked around because the activity haven began...
At the same time...
I had saw many cosplay people from the famous animation like Bleach,Naruto,Dragonball....
Whatever animation I knew was just this few...haha~
All people jus make use of everythings they got...
Dye his/her hair to different colour...blue,grey,white,green......
wearing the same kind of clothes as shown by the character...

And the one who make me rmb him so much was the one from dragonball....
not the yellow upside hair character...
but the bareheaded old uncle (龟前辈)
who always wearing spectacles and always make fun in the movie...
Of coz he was pretend to be old but he was so alike to the character inside....
Haha~he was quite success...

But....
most of all....
the activities having was so few and overall I can say it was boring...
The most interesting parts was I had enjoyed an animation show in the hall...
It was fun and we like the movie so much....
And the hall almost like cinema and give me lots of 'cinema feel'...
not just because of the darkness situation but the cold air-cond and also the big screen...
And I'm gonna make a conclusion for the function....
Is boring around beecause not much things to see....
however we enjoyed so much for the movie and the most worth things was the gift given....
A GUNDAM~
wow~I think the cost for it was so worth already....

p/s:My busy college's life will be start next week....many assignments and project works are waiting for me....yelllll~~Hope it will gone through very fast!!!!

沒有留言: