14.5.09

HELP Personallity test

This was the 2nd class we had on study skills...
Although we stil dont know what we gonna to study or what wil the exam question like...
I'm just totally like it so much because we always have something new in the class....
Like today we have a personality test...
yeah~I like this kind of test...
especially something more like psychological test....
This also one of the reason that I interesting so much in psychology...

There got 2 sections...
the 1st section is for the intelligence test...
and there got 8 intelligence to test for...
1.Bodily-kinestinetic(someone who is active and non-stop moving I think)
2.Visual-spatial(someone who is good in drawing or can picture or able to use map.)
3.Verbal-linguistic(I think is more bout someone who good in languages)
4.Logical-mathematical(no need me explain oso know la~mathematical talent~)
5.Musical(yeah~musical development~)
6.Interpersonal(someone who able to make friends easily and communicate well.)
7.Intrapersonal(someone who like to do things by herself/himself.)
8.Naturalistic(someone who like natural lo~)

And guess which I get the highest?
Of course I like music so much then only I can get the highest in that.
And the other one is Interpersonal development.
Means that I'm good in social and communication~
yeah~quite satisfy with it~
but...I get the lowest in my visual-spatial development...
since I'm very hate drawing during my childhood...
So,I didnt expected more from it~
and the others development I also get moderate develope~
Not bad right?

Ok~
Go to the next section.
It is call PERSONALITY SPECTRUM.
It just got 4 personallity there~(because it just a small test with not much question~)
1.THINKER(A person who always think logically and look things precisely.)
2.ORGANIZER(A person who able to plan things well and more to be prefectionalist.)
3.GIVER(A person who always care others people,sociable and harmonious.)
4.ADVENTURER(A person who like to take challenges and risks or even open-minded.)

Obviously,I'm a GIVER.
Haha~friends whoever knows me,agree?
Ya~I think is absolutely right is it?

Most of all,or in a conclusion
This test is quite accurate and interesting since we were so enjoyed in our class.
And this was the most funny class for the whole day but I remember I had laugh so much in my computing principles class because I had few funny group members.
K...Have to stop here....
and I'm enjoy my college's life here now...
since I have mix well with the friends there already...

THANK YOU,THOSE FRIENDS WHOEVER PASS IN MY LIFE.
THANKS FOR BE PARTS OF MY LIFE.
I APPRECIATED IT SO MUCH.

沒有留言: