21.5.09

Rushing...

Thurday again...
Means that my weekend is coming also...
Week by week...
Time flies away without inform me with any sign...

Feel so stress that have to doing so many things within few weeks...
now is only week 3....
But we will have many quizzes during week 5...
and one presentation at week 7...
and one more big event on week 9-10....
and guess what?
our mid-term exam will be on week 8....
What are all that?
We just starts school 3 weeks lei~
Still getting used with the surronding...
At the same time,we need to all the things that very new to us...
Cant cope so fast lar~
Superwomen meh?
Even superman also beh tahan la~

When I was still thinking about the FINITE MATHS question
The Malaysian Studies's project come over to annoy me...
When I was enjoying the study skills class
The computing principles's assignment knock my door and tell me"hey~dont left me behind~"
And the thick thick text book also hor...
murmuring that,"if you dont read me you will die badly in the exam..."

walao~
so scare wor...
many things want to do a!!!
how z???
dont think le...
pack back to Ipoh 1st....
I want to run away from this stress things now.... bye!

沒有留言: