6.5.09

Haiz~

This is the 2nd day of our real classes…
I got my home wireless connection failure again…
This problem is always happen and I have no idea with it…
Neither my housemate…
You know lost internet connection is just like lost connection with the world~

Ok~fine…
Then I should write using my miscrosoft office 1st~then post it after that…
Is really weird that I wrote in English right?
I’m force to…because I’m trying to improve my poor English language which I will be used it always in my college.

Is time to talk about the subjects that I study in the 1st semester…
1. Intermediate English---this is a subject which is compulsory to all HMC students.We have to pass it as you want to study longer time bit~
Is quite hard for the intermediate English in the 1st semester~[maybe it is just hard for me~T.T]The others were so good no matter talking or writing in English…I was thinking…can I be one of them?I’m trying to do so….

2. Study skills—We all don’t know what is this compulsory subject stand for~As well as we have to pass it also and maybe it will help us to have a skill in study other subjects…

3. Computing principles---I just go for one class of this subject today and I have no idea with it.But,I know that it got many notes and I think this is a subject that needed to memorize a lot…

4. Finite mathematics—A compulsory subject too but this the only subject that I have the most confidence to score it. Well,u know I’m only good in calculation.It got a lot that I have study in my form 5 before.So, I think I can handle it well.

5. Malaysian studies—This is a LAN subject just compulsory for Malaysian student. How unfortunate that I’m not an international student.haiz~This is a subject that sounds like history in English only…nothing special and will be very very boring I think.

Above are the 5 subjects that I need to take in the 1st semester.I hope I can do the best in all 5 subjects.Just hope la~and bless me also…

It is quite hard that to explain all my feelings with my poor English.Haiz…

I got no class every wednesday and I dunno what to do all the day....

Non-stop missing my family and friends at my hometown…

5 則留言:

Chee Foon 提到...

No idea with what you are going to study.hahahaha~
Absolutely different with what we are going to study here.
Physics,Biology,Pengajian Am,Mathematics,Muet and Chemistry.
OH GOD...
suffering...

建朝 提到...

i would like to say a "damn" to Alice in upper floor...
u r that qualified to study that and u will be managed to handle it u still grumble here wif a word "suffering"...
sorry,abused ur blog to correct the mistakes of Alice...
is ok... not bad...
jus write more then ok...

匿名 提到...

u studying intermediate english...my 1st class for english writing and oral communication are both advanced T_T.....2 lvls higher than intermediate...someone save me...my class are 2 hrs per class...which means 4 hrs per day....5 days per week which last for 10 weeks....hahaha...dam it...

good loh start using english...

jillwong 提到...

finally c u all post a little bit comment on my blog...feel happy...
thanks for u guys~and be relax who gonna study form 6 soon(chew & alice),and be hardwork who gonna be study watever hard subjects(nicky)~
all guys,gambateh!

匿名 提到...

haha...u are the one that are studying....we are still enjoying...I think...