12.11.10

''sentence-like'' story

Oh I am going to make this sentence by sentence but not writing essay, it's just a mind at the moment


1. I am sort of mentally imbalance for rushing two assignments together for the past few days.
2. Emotionally unstable psychological speaking.
3. This sem going to end soon and this year going to end as well...
4. Trying to flash back anything that have gave me the best memory, but I cant....
5. Everything is memorable in my life ever...it wouldnt easily fade away...
6. Obsessive and cant wait to go to Jay's new era concert next year =D
7. Money is a HUGE problem~ x.x
8. Yea there is something called ''ah-ha'' moment in life...unfortunately that I cant note all down =(
9. Mr Socio is very terrible...I hate it in a way that I also love 'him' so much...>.<

No no no...
Have nothing to write anymore...
Perhaps not now...nitez =)

沒有留言: