3.11.10

sense of restless

Feeling so restless this few days after get back from bonding trip last Sunday...
Din post it out and I just kept it in my draft....
Again wrote till half way
mood change
emotionally talking
I was not in mood to continue my writing
and there are messy thoughts in my mind
so I stopped there and did not make any new post

Yet
there are many things I wan to share with
but time just not allow me to do so
I said assignment week which indicates that my assignments due date coming soon
and I need to spend at least 2 days to glance through all past researches, theories and references
and another 2 days to complete it perhaps...
No I'm not a genius
I dont think the assignments will be done incredibly good
(for sure the lecturers that I knew are very strict )
But still there are efforts that I will put on
try my best to complete it at least

yes
I am emo now
hate to use the word "emo"
but it would be the best word to describe the mood maybe
being emo is not a sin
being emo even is a trend
everyone likes to say this whenever they are down
no they wont say I'm so down or desperate or whatever but using the word "emo"
I like trend
but I hate the blindness to follow the trend
I judge
I wonder
Is that really the existence of something is wrong?
Things just flash in my mind
and there are too many at once
makes me feel breathless and numb
Restless
maybe a journey back home can make me feel better

沒有留言: