12.2.10

The day

Yes....Tmr will be the day I wait for so so long already....
Finally can back Ipoh...Specifically my little small townside-->Menglembu
Is this the 1st time I mentioned the name of my small kampung?
Not a place have many 'lembu',but with ordinary and also kind like me in this place =)

Feeling a bit different for the CNY this year. Maybe just simply because I'm not at home to prepare everything with mum. I'm not at home. I cant  feel any CNY mood here. All my family members including me are at outstation, at the same time, rushing back to home to celebrate the most important day for the Chinese. Mum is waiting for us. Waiting for her dearest daughter and son back to home. Just for a simple but meaningful dinner. We will be home, home with all family members.

=================================
还是觉得英文水准差的我
无法完全表达自己的感觉……
唯有写华语才能有那独特的感觉……

一个在我心里很重要的节日……
在这么重要的节日回家……
心里难免会有点感触……
很久不见的家人……
哥哥们……
大家会不会像上一年或往几年一样
都玩得这么开心呢?
很期待真的很期待……
真希望我的新年能长一些……
和家人相处多一点的时间……

尽管生活过的多忙碌……
还有很多的东西要忙、要做……
功课、Assignment、presentation、考试、下乡等……
一大堆东西等着我去做……
但是我还是希望自己能把一切抛在脑后……
好好的享受这短暂的新年……

农历新年快乐……
大家一定要过的愉快 =)

沒有留言: