21.1.10

Cruel world to survive

So many days I din updated my blog....
Cant say that I'm really busy....
But I do have classes to attend everyday....
And many many homework to do everyday....(especially Calculus >.< THANK YOU MR.Joel!!!!)

2 group assignments already given...
But I still haven touch it at all.....
Procrastination again in this sem....
But I do finished all my homework on time...
That's the only good thing for me which I wont feel guilty....

Erm....
Everyday seem so regular.....
Go for classes,eating sleeping,doing homework.....
One thing I want to shout out is WE STILL HAVEN INSTALL OUR OWN LINE!!!!
Damn streamyx gave us bullshit excusses!!!!
What makes us online here is stealing others' people line....
I know stealing is not a good act....
but to survive in this cruel world....
I told you, THIS IS WHAT WE GOING TO DO!
Not we dont want to subcribe for it but the company force us to do so!

Having replacement class this SATURDAY.....
Wth.....It's weekend we still want to go for classes until 5pm!
That's another real and cruel thing we had to accept....
No choice.....
To stabilize my mental....I will be back Ipoh next Friday....
Hope I can take a break from that busy life....

沒有留言: