14.12.09

Banting & Kuala Selangor trip

I was having a great relief after the exam....
Go to my future housemate home-->Banting for a few days.....
Ah Hong a~~~hahaha~
you and your family are so kind la~~treat me eat this eat that....
And the special "BAK KUT TEH"~
Although not as tasty as my hometown one...xp
Appreciate ur family kindness and I really enjoyed it =)

Also, we went Neway sing k on Saturday....
It was really crazy.....
We are crazy and the cost is quite crazy also....=(

Just yesterday...
We drove all along from Banting to Kuala Selangor to find Choon Yen(Another future housemate)~
He said want treat us delicious seafood.....
What la~
Tipu punya~
Tak sedah pun~~~XD
And celebrated for Julien birthday~
Is quite happy because we had William(so called 'cui sui wong'/'blow water king') there~
haha~He is really geng~Make us laugh and laugh until mad....
After the dinner....
We went to fireflies park becoz it is famous there~~
They said the number of the fireflies now already become lesser ad lesser.....
Though, we got see the lighting bugs all around the trees and catched it~
Yeah....We catched quite a lot but most were flying away....
At the end....
Siew wen able to catch one and hold it carfully in her hand....
Hahaha~
Although there mentioned we cannot catch it la....
But we just catch for fun and at last we let it fly away....

It is quite happy this few days run around KL and the places at Selangor....
It is tired but enjoyed....

Going to back home later.....
Is hometown....
The place where I miss it so much no matter where I am....
Is time to go....
Wait me whoever I miss and whoever that miss me~XD

沒有留言: